Who is SG?
USF Student Government is comprised of over 250 student volunteers and employees. We are here for you, the student body, to serve your needs and be your voice.
Some of the things we offer you are...
To learn more about SG, visit us at the fourth floor of the Marshall Student Center or have a look through our website.
Branches & Services
The three branches of SG are comprised of student leaders who advocate for the students:
- Executive: executes programs and initiatives
- Legislative: writes and implements rules and laws
- Judicial: responsible for appeals and interprets rules
The three agencies in SG are comprised of students who provide fellow students with free services:
- SAFE Team: safe golf cart escorts on campus at night
- Bulls Radio: student radio programming and remote DJ services
- Computer Services: 100 computer work stations and free prints
Programs & Traditions
Bulls Blitz: free rides to home games
Apartment Business Expo (ABX)
Mr. & Miss USF
Marshall Study Center: Midnight Breakfast
Signature Events Fund
Free Student Planner & Handbook
Rally in Tally
Student Body Elections
Free On-campus Printing
Off-campus Housing Services