- Install a digital parking system in each parking garage that will inform students about the avalibility of spots in the garage before entering the parking lot.
- Allow for the purchase of parking permits through a charge on Oasis that will allow students to pay for their permit after financial aid has come.
- Clarify the rules and regulations for students and parking and transportation by having a working easy to read document with all the rules and regulations.
- Create an online Syllabus Bank that allows students to access syllabi before registering for classes so they can see what they will be learning, when they will be testing, and what textbooks they will need and be more prepared to succeed in classes.
- Provide free Blue/Green books from student government
- Transition from daily printing services to weekly to provide students with more power and flexibility with their funds
- Create a Student Government Discount Ticket Center that allows USF Students to purchase discounteed tickets to events and attractions in the Tampa Bay Community such as:
- Busch Gardens (one day), Adventure Island, Disney, Universal, Seaworld, Legoland, Aquatica
- The Straz
- Lowry Park Zoo
- The Florida Aquarium and Clearwater Aquarium
- Movie Theaters
- Concerts and Festivals
- The Florida State Fair and Strawberry Festival
- Work with Carnival Cruise line to get student discount and/or have a specific cruise just for USF students/alumni
- Provide a shuttle to and from Tampa International Airport, the Greyhound, and Amtrak station before school starts and ends as well as breaks including winter break, Thanksgiving, and Spring Break.
- Partner with dining to allow for students to donate unused swipes and dining dollar at the end of the semester in the new initiative, Swiping Out Hunger.
- Formalize the rivalry with UCF by introducing a rivalry series and a winning trophy as well as increased programming around the rivalry series.
- Enhance Bull Pride by expanding the presence of the spirit team at campus events as well as ensuring they are made avalible to student organizations.
- Create a master calender for all Student Life events and initiatives to better connect the students and departments