Student Government Computer Services is an agency of USF Student Government. Funding is provided through A&S fees paid in tuition. Our goal is to enhance the student's technological experience at USF.
All specialty printing including colored paper, resume paper, binding, posters, and laminating will be done at the Techsmart office (located in MSC next to the computer store) 813-974-5886.
- Free Printing (must be enrolled in classes). First $2.50 per day is free. Addtional prints cost: BW $0.11, Color $0.22)
- Wireless printing
- Computer Training Workshop
- Handicapped Accessible Computers
- All Stations have CD and DVD Burners
- New: Copying! Charges to the same account as free printing
- Scanning Stations
- Digital Video Editing
UStoreFiles is a central file storage location for use by all USF students. Students will no longer be forced to save their documents in multiple locations, the new S drive is available and allows users to quickly save their work in one central location. Students are given the initial disk space quota of 4 gigabytes.
All programs in our lab can be accessed from home at apps.usf.edu.
- No Food & Drinks
- No Talking on Cellphones
- Please Recycle Paper When Possible