Organization Travel GrantPlease note: a Travel Grant request must be turned in at least 25 business days in advance!!
- Total travel expense: Maximum of $7,000.00 per year
- Airline tickets: $3,500.00 maximum per year
- Car Rental: $30.00 per day (exclusive of total gas receipts)
- Rooms: $50.00 per student per night
- Registration: $250.00 per student per conference
- Personal Vehicles: as defined by state statute or university policy
- Mini-Van Rental (7-passenger): $40.00 per day, per van
- 12-Passenger Van: $50.00 per day, per van
- Bus Rental: $1,500.00 per event
Conference Presentation GrantCPGP Funds for Fall 2013 (July 1st-December 31st) Have Ran Out! Please check back once you've registered for Spring classes to apply for Conferences in the Spring!
Money is available to USF students through:
- Conference Presentation Grants
The SASSC Travel Office processes all applications for Student Government Grants, confirms receipt of applications, and notifies students of any application errors and/or eligibility. If you have any further questions regarding your application or its status please email SASSC-Travel@usf.edu.
Recent Policy Changes:
- Important policy change as of July 1, 2012: Students receiving funding from any other USF entity (as defined in CPGP Policies & Procedures) are not eligible to receive CPGP.
- Important policy change: Amounts of the grant have changed effective July 1, 2013.
The application process involves two phases: before travel and after travel. Due to State of Florida requirements, it is essential to familiarize yourself with ALL policies, instructions, and forms before beginning the application process. For this reason, do not wait until after your return from the conference to read the "post travel" instructions in the Policies and Procedures.
Signature Event GrantThe Fall 2013 Homecoming Grant application deadline has passed. Please be sure to check back in Spring 2014!!
For a signature event to be funded, it is required that an event be sponsored by at least one A&S funded student organization and a minimum of two other student organizations, offices, departments, or other university entities (other than Student Government). The deadline to apply for Spring 2014 is November 1st by 5:00 PM. 2014 Spring Signature Events Application (Final)
Engineering EXPO GrantThe 2014 Engineering EXPO Grant application deadline has passed. Please be sure to check back in Fall 2014!!
- Student Organizations (excluding the Engineering EXPO Organization) may request up to $1,550 for Engineering EXPO materials and supplies.
- Only A&S Funded entities may request funds, but any events utilizing funds from the SG Engineering EXPO Grant must be available and advertised to all students.
- Student Government and the Senate Committee on Special Funding reserve the right to deny any request on any grounds, so long as the grounds were not based on the organization's mission.
November 8th, 2013: Applications due to email@example.com by 4:59:59 PM and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
November 11th through November 25th: Consideration of all applications by the Senate Committee on Special Funding
November 27th, 2013: Organizations and amounts allocated announced
February 15th, 2014: All Purchase Orders must be submitted to the A&S Business Office by 5:00 P.M.
February 21st-22nd, 2014: Engineering EXPO Week
In order to be considered by the Senate Committee on Special Funding, this form must be submitted to email@example.com by November 8th, 2013, by 5:00 PM.
Any questions regarding the application can be directed to Hiba Alqasemi, Chair of the Senate Committee on Special Funding, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Spring 2014 Engineering Expo Application (Final)
Homecoming GrantThe 2013 Homecoming Grant has been allocated! Please be sure to check back in Fall 2014!!
2013-2014 Homecoming Grant:
- Only A&S Funded entities may request funds, but any events utilizing funds from the SG Homecoming Grant must be available and advertised to all students.
- You can request a maximum of 1,550 for your event. Try to be as specific as possible with your budget.
- In order to be considered by the Senate Committee on Special Funding, this form must be emailed to SGbudgets@usf.edu by September 23rd, 2013 at 5:00 PM.