In order to access all curent files on our BullSync account, you need to join the Student Government BullSync to get access to files. You do not have to be a Student Government employee to do this.
To become a member all you have to do is go to the Student Government page on BullSync and click the green "Join Now" button on the top right of the page.
To view files, click the "Files" tab at the top of the Student Goverment BullSync page.
For questions about funding, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Activities and Services Business Office anytime from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday through Friday in the Student Government office, MSC 4300
Organization Travel Grant (2016-2017) (Student Government will no longer be accepting Travel Grant applications for the remaining of the semester)
For the current Student Government Travel Grant please visit our BullSync account.
If your student organization wants to apply for the 2016-2017 Student Organization Travel Grant, all Fall semester travel funds have been depleted and only travel grant requests for dates of travel in Spring 2017 will be accepted at this time.
Organizations may only submit travel grant applications with travel dates starting at the earliest January 1, 2017.
Please note: a Travel Grant request must be turned in at least 25 business days in advance!!
- Total travel expense: Maximum of $7,000.00 per year
- Airline tickets: $3,500.00 maximum per year
- Car Rental: $60.00 per day (exclusive of total gas receipts)
- Rooms: $50.00 per student per night
- Registration: $250.00 per student per conference
- Personal Vehicles: as defined by state statute or university policy
- Mini-Van Rental (7-passenger): $75.00 per day, per van
- 12-Passenger Van: $100.00 per day, per van
- Bus Rental: $1,500.00 per event
- Important policy change as of June 1, 2014: Students receiving funds from any other USF entity (as defined in Chapter 810 of Student Government Proviso) are not eligible to receive the Travel Grant.
Conference Presentation Grant
Money is available to USF students through:
- Conference Presentation Grants
For the current Student Government Conference Presentation Grant please visit our BullSync account.
In 2001, the University of South Florida's Graduate and Professional Student Organization (GPSO) now the Graduate and Professional Student Council (GPSC), through the generous support of Student Government, created the Conference Presentation Grant Program (CPGP). The Conference Presentation Grant Program offers money to USF students presenting or otherwise actively participating at a conference. We hope you will take advantage of this opportunity.
The SASSC Travel Office processes all applications for Student Government Grants, confirms receipt of applications, and notifies students of any application errors and/or eligibility. If you have any further questions regarding your application or its status please email SG-Travel@usf.edu.
Recent Policy Changes:
- Important policy change as of July 1, 2012: Students receiving funding from any other USF entity (as defined in CPGP Policies & Procedures) are not eligible to receive CPGP.
- Important policy change: Amounts of the grant have changed effective July 1, 2013.
- Booking for airfare and hotel have to be made through Orbitz for Business at http://usf.edu/studentofb
The application process involves two phases: before travel and after travel. Due to State of Florida requirements, it is essential to familiarize yourself with ALL policies, instructions, and forms before beginning the application process. For this reason, do not wait until after your return from the conference to read the "post travel" instructions in the Policies and Procedures.
Student Organization Annual Budget Request Form
For the current Student Government Annual Budget Request form please visit our BullSync account.