The duties of the Senior Justice shall include, but are not limited to:
- Preside over all meetings in the absence of the Chief Justice.
- Preside over at least one meeting per semester.
- Have second speaking rights on all issues.
- Oversee the activities of all committees under his/her authority.
- Prepare and present a report of his/her activities.
- Review all complaints and appeals with the Chief Justice.
- Review all Justice absence excuse forms.
- Any duties deemed necessary by a majority of the Supreme Court
Email: Jlehmann1@usf.edu Office: MSC 4303 Phone: (813) 974 - 2401
I am a senior majoring in Anthropology and minoring in History. I hope to go to graduate school for Archaeology and eventually become a professional in this field. Currently I volunteer as a member of the University Conduct Board, and am a member of the Ethics and Integrity Council, the Anthropology Club, the Sociology Club, and the Classical Society here on campus. By December I will have been involved with Student Government for about a year and nine months. My favorite thing about the Student Government Supreme Court is that our branch must be the unbiased branch of Student Government